The Spook Who Sat By the Door The Spook Who Sat By the Door

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ask Jacky… Do Robin Thicke and His Wife Paula Patton Get High?



Jacky,

I am hearing alot of rumors about Robin Thicke being a hardcore drug addict. If this is true, I wonder if Paula Patton is using drugs too?

The on camera interviews I have seen her do, she comes across as someone who is not completely sober. There was also a recent blind item about a soon to be superstar black actress who is boozing and drugging. Many people are guessing it was about her.

Can you answer this question?

Do Robin Thicke & His Wife Paula Patton Get High? Of course they do, but I’m told the couple is only addicted to marijuana.
Here’s what was revealed to me:

“When Robin and Paula lived out in Venice, California all they did was some Kush. Paula and Robin both drink and some weed. Robin Thicke is a depressed dude.”

Are Robin Thicke and his wife Paula Patton heading for a divorce? I don’t know, but I do know Paula Patton is rumored to being a bisexual female. Don’t believe me.. Ask Queen Latifah or Jada Pinkett Smith.
Hope I answered your question!

Yours Truly,
Jacky J.

No comments:

Post a Comment