The Spook Who Sat By the Door The Spook Who Sat By the Door

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lesbian ‘Vampire-Killer’ To Be Released From Jail – Drank Blood From Severed Head Of Victim

Tracey Wigginton, now 46, drank the blood of her council worker victim Edward Baldock in 1989 after luring him to a dark river bank with the promise of sex.

Instead she and other women with her attacked him, stabbing him so frequently and violently that his head was almost severed. Then, a court heard, Wigginton drank his blood.

It was a crime that shocked the world but Wigginton is now expected to be released from prison in Queensland within weeks following an independent parole board decision.

Her previous application last year had been denied, despite her lawyer’s argument that she would not be able to harm anyone if released because she suffered fro a debilitating back condition, a knee injury and require crutches to remain mobile.

She was the only one of the four women involved in the attack on the council worker to plead guilty to murder.

According to evidence compiled by police 47-year-old Edward Baldock was walking home in Brisbane after a night out drinking with friends when he was offered a lift by Wigginton, her lesbian lover Lisa Ptachinski, and two other women.

They drove him to a park beside the Brisbane river where, having enticed Mr Baldock from the car with the promise of sexual favours, he was brutally attacked.

According to evidence provided by Ptaschinski, Wigginton, a self-confessed female vampire, then drank his blood.

His body was found the following day – and in one of his shoes was a cash card bearing the name of Tracey Wigginton. Police made an early arrest.

At her trial, Wigginton told the jury she did not live on solid food but drank the blood of pigs and cows which she obtained from her local butcher.

Ptaschinski told the court that she would slit her own wrists so that Wigginton could drink her blood.

Wigginton and her Ptaschiski were sentenced to life imprisonment while one of the other women, Kim Jervis was sentenced to 18 years jail for manslaughter.

The fourth woman, Tracey Waugh, was acquitted after a court decided she had played no active role in the murder and had tried to prevent Jervis from taking part.

No comments:

Post a Comment